You are not yet enrolled in this course.
This course covers the fundamentals of finding a cofounder and building a team. Specifically, it covers the following topics:
Here’s what’s Covered:
- Write compelling cofounder description that works. Components to include, templates, and examples
- Traction! Traction! Traction! How to built it before even looking?
- What makes a great cofounder? Characteristics and value alignment
- Interview and candidate selection: What skills and competencies to look for? How to evaluate and assess technical and non-technical cofounder?
- Marketing hacks and tactics for recruiting: where to advertise your cofounder job posting? How do an outbound campaign?
- Startup Golden rules. How to keep the startup boat floating? How to avoid the Zombie startup syndrome?